Ban Patong Residence is located at 9/11-12 Prachanukhro Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket Tel +6676 349950-1 Fax.+6676349952 on Phuket island in Thailand. Ban Patong Residence has a guest rating of 6.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi.
Hotel name: Ban Patong Residence
Phuket Location: Patong, Phuket in Thailand
Address: 9/11-12 Prachanukhro Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket Tel +6676 349950-1 Fax.+6676349952
Av rating: 6.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 12:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and Bar
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Ban Patong Residence, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Ban Patong Residence.
About Ban Patong Residence
Ban Patong Residence is located at 9/11-12 Prachanukhro Rd, Patong Beac, Kath, Phuket Tel +6676 349950-1 Fax.+6676349952 in Patong on Phuket island. Location Three-star hotel “Ban Patong Residence” is located within 11 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. The entire hotel is non-smoking..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Star Hostel Patong - Star Hostel Patong is located at 241/28 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- SK Residence - SK Residence is located at 12 soi nainai 2, nanai road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿598.
- BGW Phuket Hostel - BGW Phuket Hostel is located at 189/7 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,794.
- The Front Hotel and Apartments - The Front Hotel and Apartments is located at 30-38 Thaveewong rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿7,838.
- Connect Guesthouse - Connect Guesthouse is located at 125/8-9 Rath-U-Thit Road. in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494.
- Raha Grand Hotel - Raha Grand Hotel is located at 89/1 Phang Muang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿420.
- Patong Rai Rum Yen Resort - Patong Rai Rum Yen Resort is located at 53/3 Hasib Pee Road, T.Patong, A.Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- The Palmery Resort - The Palmery Resort is located at 82/20 Khoktanod Rd, Kata Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,673.
- Baan Lukkan Patong Resort - Baan Lukkan Patong Resort is located at 195 Nanai Rd. Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,798.
- Ramaz Hotel - Ramaz Hotel is located at 74/8 Nanai Road, T. Patong A. Khatu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998.
Search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Ban Patong Residence then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Ban Patong Residence and Patong?
The weather around Ban Patong Residence on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Ban Patong Residence, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Ban Patong Residence, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Ban Patong Residence, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Ban Patong Residence, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Ban Patong Residence for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Ban Patong Residence, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Ban Patong Residence is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Ban Patong Residence or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Ban Patong Residence or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Ban Patong Residence try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Ban Patong Residence for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Ban Patong Residence to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Buy cut-priced flight deals to the island of Phuket: Booked the Ban Patong Residence and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for low-priced flights from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Town houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Penthouse apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂