Expat Hotel Patong Center is located at Patong Center, Phang Muang Sai Kor Road, Phuket on Phuket island. Expat Hotel Patong Center has a guest rating of 7.7 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿1,617
Hotel name: Expat Hotel Patong Center
Location: Patong, the island of Phuket
Address: Patong Center, Phang Muang Sai Kor Road, Phuket
Av rating: 7.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and Low mobility guests welcome
Average price: ฿1,617
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Expat Hotel Patong Center, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Expat Hotel Patong Center.
About Expat Hotel Patong Center
Expat Hotel Patong Center is located at Patong Cente, Phang Muang Sai Kor Roa, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Three-star hotel “Expat Hotel Patong Center” is located within 10 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features A variety of local and international dishes is offered at the on-site restaurant. The hotel bar is a great place to unwind and enjoy a drink after an eventful day. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Take a dip in a swimming pool. Parking is available near the hotel area. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. There is a laundry at the hotel. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- B Happy Resort - B Happy Resort is located at 67/13-21 Moo 4 Khok Yang Road, T.Kamala, A.Khatu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,761.
- Patong Heights - Patong Heights is located at 9/2 Muean Ngen Road, Patong Beach 2/9 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,306.
- The Hill Resort - The Hill Resort is located at 19 Sirirat R. Patong beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,064.
- The Lantern Resorts Patong - The Lantern Resorts Patong is located at 181/36-41 Soi San Sabai, Raj-U-Thiti 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,220.
- Baumanburi Hotel - Baumanburi Hotel is located at 239/1 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Rd., Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿804.
- Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort - Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort is located at Soi Thepanusorn 6 33/5 Muang Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,915.
- Ocean View Treasure Hotel - Ocean View Treasure Hotel is located at 127/79 Pisitkoranee Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, English, French, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,331.
- Sharaya Boutique Hotel Patong - Sharaya Boutique Hotel Patong is located at 34/58 Prachanukroh Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿560.
- The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites - The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites is located at 160/36 Soi Nanai Ruamjai (Nanai Soi 8),Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿865.
- SunSeaSand Hotel (Patong) - SunSeaSand Hotel (Patong) is located at 184/22 Phangmuang Sai Goh Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿611.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Expat Hotel Patong Center then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Expat Hotel Patong Center, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Expat Hotel Patong Center, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Expat Hotel Patong Center, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Expat Hotel Patong Center, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Expat Hotel Patong Center for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Expat Hotel Patong Center, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Expat Hotel Patong Center is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Expat Hotel Patong Center or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Expat Hotel Patong Center or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Expat Hotel Patong Center try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Expat Hotel Patong Center for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Expat Hotel Patong Center to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Buy low-cost flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the Expat Hotel Patong Center and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Penthouse apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket Studio apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂