Expat Hotel is located at 163/17 Ratutit 200 Pee Road T. Patong, A. Kathu on Phuket island, Thailand. Expat Hotel has a guest rating of 7.8 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa.
Hotel name: Expat Hotel
Phuket Location: Patong, Phuket in Thailand
Address: 163/17 Ratutit 200 Pee Road T. Patong, A. Kathu
Av rating: 7.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Bar
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Expat Hotel, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Expat Hotel.
About Expat Hotel
Expat Hotel is located at 163/17 Ratutit 200 Pee Road T. Paton, A. Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at The Expat Hotel in Paton, you’ll be in a shopping distric, a 5-minute walk from Bangla Road and 7 minutes by foot from Patong Beach. This hotel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Karon Beach and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Kata Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Enjoy international cuisine at The Expat Restauran, a restaurant which features a ba, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 1 PM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business cente, dry cleaning/laundry service, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and limited parking is available onsite..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Baan Lukkan Patong Resort - Baan Lukkan Patong Resort is located at 195 Nanai Rd. Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,798.
- Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Southsea - Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Southsea is located at 204 Karon Road, Muang District, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,592.
- NR Nanai Patong - NR Nanai Patong is located at 35 Soi Nanai 2, Pathong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿858.
- The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites - The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites is located at 160/36 Soi Nanai Ruamjai (Nanai Soi 8),Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿865.
- Baan Sudarat - Baan Sudarat is located at 120/1 Soi Nanai 2, Nanai Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿790.
- Baan Boa Resort - Baan Boa Resort is located at 16 Taweewong Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿854.
- X2 Vibe Phuket Patong Hotel - X2 Vibe Phuket Patong Hotel is located at 5/55 Haad Patong Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348.
- HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) - HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) is located at 180 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,398.
- Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay - Orchid Hotel and Spa Kalim Bay is located at 320 Soi.7(Prabaramee), Ban Kalim,Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿886.
- Tulip Inn - Tulip Inn is located at 78/13-14 Thaveewong Road, Soi Dr. Wattana, Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599.
Search for Phuket island accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Expat Hotel then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Expat Hotel and Patong?
The weather around Expat Hotel on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Expat Hotel, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Expat Hotel, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Expat Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Expat Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Expat Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Expat Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Expat Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Expat Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Expat Hotel or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Expat Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Expat Hotel for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Expat Hotel to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy low-cost flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the Expat Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Condos for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Condos for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂