Patong Princess is located at 34/106 Prachanukhroa Road on Phuket island in Thailand. Patong Princess has a guest rating of 8.3 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa.
Hotel name: Patong Princess
Phuket Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 34/106 Prachanukhroa Road
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Italian, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Patong Princess, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Patong Princess.
About Patong Princess
Patong Princess is located at 34/106 Prachanukhroa Road in Patong on Phuket island. Location Moderately priced three-star hotel “Patong Princess Hotel” is situated within 11 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. The property boasts a swimming pool on site. Parking is provided on site. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. The reception works 24/7. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- 99 Garden Patong - 99 Garden Patong is located at 178/1 Nanai Road (Nanai Soi 10) in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,044.
- Modern Living Hotel - Modern Living Hotel is located at 188/14 Taweewong Road Patong Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,490.
- MT Hotel - MT Hotel is located at 24/10 Pisitkaranee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,741.
- Mirage Patong Phuket Hotel - Mirage Patong Phuket Hotel is located at 184/25-28 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Amphur Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿536.
- Sino House Patong - Sino House Patong is located at 205/10-11 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Business centre, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,658.
- Ban Patong Residence - Ban Patong Residence is located at 9/11-12 Prachanukhro Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket Tel +6676 349950-1 Fax.+6676349952 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,449.
- Lamai Guesthouse - Lamai Guesthouse is located at 20/31-21 Sirirat Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Absolute Bangla Suites - Absolute Bangla Suites is located at 68/1 Soi Bangla, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,941.
- The Chambre - The Chambre is located at 179/103 Sansabai Soi, Phangmuang Saikor Rd in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿592.
- Holiday Home Patong - Holiday Home Patong is located at 34/147-148 Prachanukroh Rd., kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Patong Princess then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Patong Princess and Patong?
The weather around Patong Princess on Phuket, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Patong Princess, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Patong Princess, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Patong Princess, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Patong Princess, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Patong Princess for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Patong Princess, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Patong Princess is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Patong Princess or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Patong Princess or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Patong Princess try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Patong Princess for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Patong Princess to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Buy low-priced flights to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the Patong Princess and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for low-priced flights from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Penthouse apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Studio apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂