Patong Princess is located at 34/106 Prachanukhroa Road on Phuket island. Patong Princess has a guest rating of 8.3 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿555
Hotel name: Patong Princess
Location: Patong, Phuket island in Thailand
Address: 34/106 Prachanukhroa Road
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Italian, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿555
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Patong Princess, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Patong Princess.
About Patong Princess
Patong Princess is located at 34/106 Prachanukhroa Road in Patong on Phuket island. Location Moderately priced three-star hotel “Patong Princess Hotel” is situated within 11 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. The property boasts a swimming pool on site. Parking is provided on site. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. The reception works 24/7. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Swiss House - Swiss House is located at 160/28-29 Soi Nanairomjai (Soi Wonderland), Phungmueng Sai Kar, Patong, Kathu, Phuket, 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- Phoenix Grand Hotel - Phoenix Grand Hotel is located at 184/35-39 Phungmuang (Sai Kor) Rd., Patong Beach, in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,148.
- Capricorn Village - Capricorn Village is located at 178 Thanon Ratuthit Songroipi Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899.
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong - Royal Phawadee Village Patong is located at 3 Sawatdirak Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,579.
- Jiraporn Hill Resort - Jiraporn Hill Resort is located at 207/10 Nanai Road, Soi 6 (Thamdee), Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿482.
- Patong Landmark Hotel - Patong Landmark Hotel is located at 155/25 Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800.
- WeChat Inn - WeChat Inn is located at 164/25-26 Nanai Soi8 Patong beach Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,299.
- The Lunar Patong - The Lunar Patong is located at 31/1 Rat-Uthit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,408.
- Ruen Thai - Ruen Thai is located at 78/ 11-12 Soi Permpongpattana (soi dr wattana) thawewong Rd in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600.
- Beehive Magenta Patong Hostel - Beehive Magenta Patong Hostel is located at 149/5 Nanai Rd. in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Patong Princess then you can find all Phuket island, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Patong Princess, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Patong Princess, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Patong Princess, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Patong Princess, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Patong Princess for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Patong Princess, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Patong Princess is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Patong Princess or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Patong Princess or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Patong Princess try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Patong Princess for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Patong Princess to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Buy budget priced flight tickets to Phuket island: Booked the Patong Princess and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-cost flight tickets from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Town houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island Town houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂