Smile Home is located at 8/8 Chalermprakiat Road (Soi Eden) Patong, Kathu, Phuket on Phuket island in Thailand. Smile Home has a guest rating of 7.7 and it has Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, 24 hour Front Desk Service.
Hotel name: Smile Home
Phuket Location: Patong, the island of Phuket
Address: 8/8 Chalermprakiat Road (Soi Eden) Patong, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Laundry service
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Smile Home, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Smile Home.
About Smile Home
Smile Home is located at 8/8 Chalermprakiat Road (Soi Eden) Paton, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Smile Home in Paton, you’ll be a 4-minute walk from Patong Beach and within a 5-minute drive of Jungceylon Shopping Center. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Bangla Road and 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining Enjoy a satisfying meal at Thai Smile serving guests of Smile Home.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- The Three By APK - The Three By APK is located at 236 Rachapatanusorn Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿702.
- Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa - Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa is located at 97/48 Muen Ngern Road in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,707.
- Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort - Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort is located at 32,34,36 Soi Prabarami 3, Prabarami Rd. Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,888.
- Ratana Patong Beach Hotel by Shanaya - Ratana Patong Beach Hotel by Shanaya is located at 15 Chaloemprakiat Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,215.
- MGallery – Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong - MGallery - Avista Hideaway Phuket Patong is located at 39/9 Muen Ngoen Road, Tri-trang Beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,945.
- The House Patong - The House Patong is located at 74/48 Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿787.
- Swiss House - Swiss House is located at 160/28-29 Soi Nanairomjai (Soi Wonderland), Phungmueng Sai Kar, Patong, Kathu, Phuket, 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front - Barefoot Hotel Kalim Beach Front is located at 314 Phrabaramee Rd in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,247.
- NC Residence - NC Residence is located at 11/3 Manisi-Petchakut Rd, Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Memory 2 - Memory 2 is located at 178/19-20 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿321.
Search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Smile Home then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Smile Home and Patong?
The weather around Smile Home on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Smile Home, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Smile Home, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Smile Home, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Smile Home, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Smile Home for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Smile Home, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Smile Home is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Smile Home or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Smile Home or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Smile Home try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Smile Home for a week day. You'll find low-cost flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Smile Home to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Buy low-cost flight tickets to Phuket, Thailand: Booked the Smile Home and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for a cheap flight from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Studio apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Penthouse apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂