The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village is located at 38 Katekwan Rd., T.Karon, A.Muang, Phuket on Phuket island in Thailand. The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village has a guest rating of 9.1 and it has Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa.
Resort name: The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village
Phuket Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 38 Katekwan Rd., T.Karon, A.Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 9.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Spa
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village.
About The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village
The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village is located at 38 Katekwan Rd, T.Karo, A.Muan, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. The BARAY VILLA is a Touris, Villa Resort hotel. Located in Beach – Kata Beach area. Shopping is accessible by bus/taxi and the nightlife/restaurants are Restaurant International Cuisine the hotel..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Amarin Patong - Amarin Patong is located at 6/6 Chalermprakeat Road, Soi Eden, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿489.
- Calypso Patong Hotel - Calypso Patong Hotel is located at 209/1-2 Nanai Road, Patong beach, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English, Arabic, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿997.
- iCheck inn Central Patong - iCheck inn Central Patong is located at 184/32-33 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿788.
- Memory Patong - Memory Patong is located at 178/21-23 Pangmuang Rd. in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿456.
- Baan Sudarat - Baan Sudarat is located at 120/1 Soi Nanai 2, Nanai Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿790.
- Meir Jarr - Meir Jarr is located at 224, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Katu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,092.
- The Unity Patong - The Unity Patong is located at 206/1 Phrabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,043.
- Nipa Resort - Nipa Resort is located at 33 Sainamyen Road, Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,542.
- ACCA Patong - ACCA Patong is located at 179/79-82 Soi Sansabai, Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,651.
- SunSeaSand Hotel (Patong) - SunSeaSand Hotel (Patong) is located at 184/22 Phangmuang Sai Goh Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿611.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village then you can find all Phuket island, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village and Patong?
The weather around The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Buy low-priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for low-cost flights from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket island in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Villas for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Condos for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂