The Cocoon Patong is located at 162/129, Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong on the island of Phuket. The Cocoon Patong has a guest rating of 8.3 and it has Hotel amenities including: Bar, Wi-Fi.
Hotel name: The Cocoon Patong
Phuket Location: Patong, Phuket island in Thailand
Address: 162/129, Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Spanish, Italian, English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Wi-Fi and Low mobility guests welcome
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Cocoon Patong, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to The Cocoon Patong.
About The Cocoon Patong
The Cocoon Patong is located at 162/12, Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd, Patong in Patong on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “The Cocoon Patong” is located in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the city center.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Parking is available near the hotel area. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Patong Merlin Hotel - Patong Merlin Hotel is located at 44 Thaveewong Rd., Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿389.
- Jiraporn Hill Resort - Jiraporn Hill Resort is located at 207/10 Nanai Road, Soi 6 (Thamdee), Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿482.
- Patong Seaside Mansion - Patong Seaside Mansion is located at 66/7-8 Soi Kebsap, Thaweewong Road, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450.
- Patong Lodge Hotel - Patong Lodge Hotel is located at 284/1 Prabaramee road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿986.
- Calypso Patong Hotel - Calypso Patong Hotel is located at 209/1-2 Nanai Road, Patong beach, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English, Arabic, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿997.
- Blue Sky Residence - Blue Sky Residence is located at 205/19, Nanai Road, Soi Thum Dee (Soi Sevatasai), Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿879.
- 99 Residence Patong - 99 Residence Patong is located at 160/1 Phangmuang Sai Khor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,158.
- Smile Home - Smile Home is located at 8/8 Chalermprakiat Road (Soi Eden) Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Add Plus Hotel & Spa - Add Plus Hotel & Spa is located at 182/7 Phungmuang Sai Kor RoadKathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿634.
- Grande Elegance Serviced Apartment - Grande Elegance Serviced Apartment is located at 5/5 Sirirat Rd, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750.
Search for Phuket accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the The Cocoon Patong then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by The Cocoon Patong and Patong?
The weather around The Cocoon Patong on Phuket is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the The Cocoon Patong, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the The Cocoon Patong, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Cocoon Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in The Cocoon Patong, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the The Cocoon Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Cocoon Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Cocoon Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Cocoon Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around The Cocoon Patong or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the The Cocoon Patong try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Cocoon Patong for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Cocoon Patong to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the The Cocoon Patong and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Studio apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂