The House Patong is located at 74/48 Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. The House Patong has a guest rating of 7.7 and it has Hotel amenities including: Bar, Restaurant/cafe.
Hotel name: The House Patong
Phuket Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Address: 74/48 Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and Wi-Fi
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The House Patong, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to The House Patong.
About The House Patong
The House Patong is located at 74/48 Nanai Rd, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Lekpong Guesthouse has a Thai style providing a standard accommodation where comfort and cleanliness and friendly family environment merge. Our Restaurant is offering a special menu of Thai Vietnamese and Western food. Open Monday to Saturday from 6 am to 3 pm. Our Bar has such great location to chill out and have a drink with friends offering variety of Beverages and cocktail menus. Open Daily 24 hours. Free internet access is available for all who want to keep connected. Selected tours providing outstanding service and quality are provided. This includes one-day city island and safari tours. Island transportation and airport transfers are also provided with a good price for our guest..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Silla Loft - Silla Loft is located at 39/117-122 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,904.
- Ya Nui Resort - Ya Nui Resort is located at 9/25 Moo 6 Soi Ya Nui Rawai Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,266.
- Kata Sea Breeze Resort - Kata Sea Breeze Resort is located at 72 Kata Rd., Karon, A.Muang, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,349.
- WIRE Hostel - WIRE Hostel is located at Thanon Bangla 66/10 Soi Bangla, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿281.
- Naina Resort & Spa - Naina Resort & Spa is located at 2/58 Sainamyen 2 Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿743.
- BT Inn - BT Inn is located at 35 Rat U Tit Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499.
- Chanalai Hillside Resort, Karon Beach - Chanalai Hillside Resort, Karon Beach is located at 10 Patak Road, Soi 24, Karon Beach in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿643.
- Goldsea Beach - Goldsea Beach is located at 100/28-29, Taweewong Road, Soi Post Office, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: Russian, Arabic, French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399.
- Andamantra Resort and Villa Phuket - Andamantra Resort and Villa Phuket is located at 290/1 Prabaramee Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,497.
- Magnific Guesthouse Patong - Magnific Guesthouse Patong is located at 74/5 Soi Banzaan, Nanai Rd, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Spa, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494.
Search for Phuket island accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the The House Patong then you can find all Phuket, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by The House Patong and Patong?
The weather around The House Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the The House Patong, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the The House Patong, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the The House Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in The House Patong, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the The House Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The House Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The House Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The House Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around The House Patong or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the The House Patong try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The House Patong for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The House Patong to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy cheap flight deals to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the The House Patong and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for bargain priced flight tickets from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong flats for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] flats for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂