Two Color Patong is located at 86/29-30 Baramee Rd., Patong, Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. Two Color Patong has a guest rating of 8.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Parking, Restaurant/cafe. Average daily rate is: ฿1,439
Hotel name: Two Color Patong
Location: Patong, the island of Phuket
Address: 86/29-30 Baramee Rd., Patong, Phuket
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,439
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Two Color Patong, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Two Color Patong.
About Two Color Patong
Two Color Patong is located at 86/29-30 Baramee Rd, Paton, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Two Color is situated in the peaceful place near by the Patong City. There are deluxe rooms with double bed or twin provided. Every room has balcon, line, Plasma screen TV with cable settle lite. The bathrooms feature toiletry and water heather for shower. Two Color is the accommodation suitable for a family and friends traveler. Rooms are cleaned every day. Free Wi-Fi in room and soft breakfast is included. It is surrounded by supermarke, bank and local restaurant. The lobby is opened for check in from 08:00 to 23:00 every day.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Southsea - Ramada by Wyndham Phuket Southsea is located at 204 Karon Road, Muang District, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,592.
- Candy House - Candy House is located at 24/21 Rachpatanusorn Road, Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿918.
- OYO 293 The Green Mansion - OYO 293 The Green Mansion is located at 78/7 Soi Wattana Clinic, Thaweewong Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿47,754.
- Lamai Guesthouse - Lamai Guesthouse is located at 20/31-21 Sirirat Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Ramaz Hotel - Ramaz Hotel is located at 74/8 Nanai Road, T. Patong A. Khatu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998.
- BT Inn - BT Inn is located at 35 Rat U Tit Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499.
- The Bloc Hotel - The Bloc Hotel is located at 162/4 Thaveewong Road T. Patong A. Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,155.
- The Little Moon Residence - The Little Moon Residence is located at 20/1-4 Siriraj rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English, Arabic, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿638.
- Soleluna Hotel - Soleluna Hotel is located at 34/18-19 Prachanukro Rd. Patong Beach, in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199.
- Buasri Boutique Patong - Buasri Boutique Patong is located at 11 Soi Nanai 2, Nanai Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,093.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Two Color Patong then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Two Color Patong, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Two Color Patong, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Two Color Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Two Color Patong, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Two Color Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Two Color Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Two Color Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Two Color Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Two Color Patong or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Two Color Patong try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Two Color Patong for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Two Color Patong to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy cheap flights to Phuket, Thailand: Booked the Two Color Patong and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand low-cost flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island Town houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂