White Sky Boutique is located at 86/21 Prabaramee Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 on Phuket island in Thailand. White Sky Boutique has a guest rating of 8.9 and it has Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Laundry service.
Hotel name: White Sky Boutique
Phuket Location: Patong, Phuket island
Address: 86/21 Prabaramee Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150
Av rating: 8.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 11:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and Parking
Booking: To book, and to see more details of White Sky Boutique, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to White Sky Boutique.
About White Sky Boutique
White Sky Boutique is located at 86/21 Prabaramee Rd, Patong Beac, Kath, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island. Location The reasonably priced 2-star hotel White Sky Boutique Hotel is set within 9 km from the historic center of Phuket. Hotel features Wi-Fi is provided in the entire property. Guests can order airport transfers for an additional fee. The entire hotel is non-smoking..
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- The Bluewater Hotel - The Bluewater Hotel is located at 140/38-39 Nanai Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499.
- Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket - Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket is located at 240/8, Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Tambon Patong, Kathu District, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿692.
- Kata Poolside Resort - Kata Poolside Resort is located at 36, 38 Kata Road, Kata Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿869.
- SOHO Rooms Patong - SOHO Rooms Patong is located at 27 Ratpathanusorn Road,Patong Kathu,Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿389.
- Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna - Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna is located at 127/10-17 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Paradise Complex in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿464.
- The Hill Resort - The Hill Resort is located at 19 Sirirat R. Patong beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,064.
- Silla Loft - Silla Loft is located at 39/117-122 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,904.
- Safari Beach Hotel - Safari Beach Hotel is located at 136 Thaweewong Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,916.
- Memory Patong - Memory Patong is located at 178/21-23 Pangmuang Rd. in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿456.
- Ruen Thai - Ruen Thai is located at 78/ 11-12 Soi Permpongpattana (soi dr wattana) thawewong Rd in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the White Sky Boutique then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by White Sky Boutique and Patong?
The weather around White Sky Boutique on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the White Sky Boutique, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the White Sky Boutique, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the White Sky Boutique, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in White Sky Boutique, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the White Sky Boutique for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the White Sky Boutique, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the White Sky Boutique is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the White Sky Boutique or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around White Sky Boutique or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the White Sky Boutique try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the White Sky Boutique for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the White Sky Boutique to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Buy bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the White Sky Boutique and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flight tickets to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for low-cost flights from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Town houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Town houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂