Karon Princess Hotel is located at 194 Karon Road, Muang, Phuket on Phuket island, Thailand. Karon Princess Hotel has a guest rating of 7.8 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿1,114
Hotel name: Karon Princess Hotel
Location: Karon, Phuket island, Thailand
Address: 194 Karon Road, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 7.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Laundry service
Average price: ฿1,114
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Karon Princess Hotel, including more photos, map location in Karon, and todays price etc, simply go to Karon Princess Hotel.
About Karon Princess Hotel
Karon Princess Hotel is located at 194 Karon Roa, Muan, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island. Location Moderately priced three-star hotel “Karon Princess Hotel” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 12 km from the historic city center.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Guests are invited to have a swim in a swimming pool. Guests who prefer to treat their body well can enjoy pampering massages in the hotel spa. Parking is provided on site. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. All rooms are non-smoking.. Book now.
Karon beach, Phuket, pronounced “Garon”, is the second largest of Phuket’s beaches at 3 km length. The sand is very white, and squeaks audibly when walked upon.The southern point has a fine coral reef stretching toward Kata and Bu Island. Also, there is a wide pedestrian / bicycle path on the beach side of the road running the length of the beach.Most Restaurants, bars, tour companies and other non-hotel businesses are at the north central end, near the traffic circle, or near the south end, on Bangla road connecting the back road with the beach road.Nightlife is pretty much confined to dining and a few beer bars..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
More Karon Accommodations
- Anda Beachside Hotel - Anda Beachside Hotel is located at 210/2 Karon Road, Amphoe Muang in Karon on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿558.
- The Old Phuket – Karon Beach Resort - The Old Phuket - Karon Beach Resort is located at 192/36 Karon Road, T. Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,174.
- Kata Hi View Resort - Kata Hi View Resort is located at 233, 233/1 Koketanode Road, Karon, Muang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,075.
- Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara - Waterfront Suites Phuket by Centara is located at 224/21 Karon Road, Karon Beach, A.Muang, in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,931.
- Thira House - Thira House is located at 9/1 Patak Soi 14, T Karon, A Maung, Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399.
- MGallery – Avista Grande Phuket Karon - MGallery - Avista Grande Phuket Karon is located at 38 Soi Luang Phor Chuan Soi 1 District Mueang in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,399.
- Karon Beach Pool Hotel - Karon Beach Pool Hotel is located at 381 Patak road, Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket - Thavorn Palm Beach Resort Phuket is located at 311 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Karon on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,809.
- Metadee Resort & Villas - Metadee Resort & Villas is located at 66 Kata Road, T.Karon A.Muang Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348.
- Karon Village Hotel - Karon Village Hotel is located at 378 Patak Road, Phuket in Karon on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,799.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Karon Princess Hotel then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Karon & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Karon and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Karon Princess Hotel, or around Karon?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Karon Princess Hotel, like anywhere around Karon or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Karon, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Karon on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Karon Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Karon property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Karon or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Karon Princess Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Karon Princess Hotel, or around Karon on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Karon mini market around the Karon Princess Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Karon, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Karon Princess Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Karon Princess Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Karon Princess Hotel or Karon?
The beer or larger prices around Karon Princess Hotel or Karon on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Karon Princess Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Karon on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Karon Princess Hotel for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Karon / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Karon or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Karon Princess Hotel to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Karon and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Buy cheap flights to the island of Phuket: Booked the Karon Princess Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island bargain priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-priced flight deals from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Karon, Phuket island in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Karon holiday home, such as one of our Karon Villas for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island Villas for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Karon property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂