Two Chefs Inn is located at 243 Koktanod Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket on the island of Phuket. Two Chefs Inn has a guest rating of 9.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe.
Hotel name: Two Chefs Inn
Phuket Location: Kata, Phuket island
Address: 243 Koktanod Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 9.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and Low mobility guests welcome
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Two Chefs Inn, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to Two Chefs Inn.
About Two Chefs Inn
Two Chefs Inn is located at 243 Koktanod Roa, Kata Beac, Muan, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Location Three-star hotel “Two Chefs Inn” is located in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 13 km from the city center.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Store your valuables in the locker. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. All rooms are non-smoking..
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- Wabi-Sabi Layalina X’Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Layalina X'Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket is located at 75-75/1 Beach Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Arabic, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿7,909.
- Sugar Marina Resort-SURF-Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort-SURF-Kata Beach is located at 100/92 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,641.
- Simply Resort - Simply Resort is located at 64/22-37 Kata Road, Sub District Karon in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿944.
- Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa - Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa is located at 6 Karon Road, T.Karon, A.Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,720.
- Moxi Boutique Hotel - Moxi Boutique Hotel is located at 162/27-29 Soi Nanai 8, Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, French, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,059.
- Amari Phuket - Amari Phuket is located at 2 Meun-Ngern Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,230.
- Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa - Sea Sun Sand Resort & Spa is located at 254 Prabaramee Road., kathu in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,700.
- The Color Kata - The Color Kata is located at 65,67/1-2 Katekwan Rd.,T.Karon,Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿570.
- Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach - Chanalai Garden Resort, Kata Beach is located at 247 Koktanode Rd,. Kata Beach, T.Karon A. Muang in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,521.
- Sugar Marina Resort – FASHION – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - FASHION - Kata Beach is located at 20/10 Kata Road, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Two Chefs Inn then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Two Chefs Inn and Kata?
The weather around Two Chefs Inn on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Two Chefs Inn, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Two Chefs Inn, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Two Chefs Inn, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Two Chefs Inn, or around Kata on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Two Chefs Inn for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Two Chefs Inn, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Two Chefs Inn is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Two Chefs Inn or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Two Chefs Inn or Kata on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Two Chefs Inn try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Two Chefs Inn for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Two Chefs Inn to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy cheap flights to Phuket island: Booked the Two Chefs Inn and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for cheap flights from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, Phuket island, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata Town houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Condos for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a Kata propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂