Aspasia By Resava Group is located at 1/3 Laem Sai Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Kata Yai Beach on Phuket, Thailand. Aspasia By Resava Group has a guest rating of 9.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿2,960
Hotel name: Aspasia By Resava Group
Location: Kata, Phuket in Thailand
Address: 1/3 Laem Sai Road, Kata Beach, Karon, Kata Yai Beach
Av rating: 9.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿2,960
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Aspasia By Resava Group, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to Aspasia By Resava Group.
About Aspasia By Resava Group
Aspasia By Resava Group is located at 1/3 Laem Sai Road, Kata Beac, Karo, Kata Yai Beach in Kata on Phuket island. With a stay at Aspasia By Resava Group in Karo, you’ll be a 4-minute walk from Kata Beach and 12 minutes by foot from Karon Beach. This 4-star condo is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Kata Porpeang Market and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and 40-inch flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.. Book now.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- Moxi Boutique Hotel - Moxi Boutique Hotel is located at 162/27-29 Soi Nanai 8, Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, French, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,059.
- Kata Ocean View Residences - Kata Ocean View Residences is located at Patak Km.2 Rd in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, Spanish, Russian, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,287.
- Sugar Marina Resort – NAUTICAL – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - NAUTICAL - Kata Beach is located at 2/4 Kata Noi Road, Kata Beach, Muang in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,001.
- Phuket Island View - Phuket Island View is located at 144 Karon Road, Karon Beach, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399.
- Wabi-Sabi Layalina X’Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Layalina X'Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket is located at 75-75/1 Beach Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Arabic, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿7,909.
- Sugar Inn Phuket - Sugar Inn Phuket is located at 98/7 Patak Road, Karon, Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,029.
- OZO Phuket - OZO Phuket is located at 99 Kata Road, Tumbon Kata Amphur Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,153.
- The Yama Hotel Phuket - The Yama Hotel Phuket is located at Soi 2, Patak Road, Kata Village, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,421.
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Phuket - Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Phuket is located at 7/5,Meuan Ngan Road, Patong Beach,Kathu,Phuket in Kata on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,479.
- TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket - TP Hostel Kata Beach Phuket is located at 9 Kata rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿440.
Search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Aspasia By Resava Group then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Kata and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Aspasia By Resava Group, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Aspasia By Resava Group, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Aspasia By Resava Group, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Aspasia By Resava Group, or around Kata on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Aspasia By Resava Group for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Aspasia By Resava Group, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Aspasia By Resava Group is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Aspasia By Resava Group or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Aspasia By Resava Group or Kata on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Aspasia By Resava Group try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Aspasia By Resava Group for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flights to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Aspasia By Resava Group to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Buy low-priced flight deals to Phuket island: Booked the Aspasia By Resava Group and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-priced flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata Houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket Condos for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂