Sugar Ohana Poshtel is located at 88/5 Kata Road, Karon, Phuket, 83100 on the island of Phuket. Sugar Ohana Poshtel has a guest rating of 9.1 and it has Guest House amenities including: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe.
Guest House name: Sugar Ohana Poshtel
Phuket Location: Kata, Phuket island in Thailand
Address: 88/5 Kata Road, Karon, Phuket, 83100
Type: Guest House
Av rating: 9.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Sugar Ohana Poshtel, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to Sugar Ohana Poshtel.
About Sugar Ohana Poshtel
Sugar Ohana Poshtel is located at 88/5 Kata Roa, Karo, Phuke, 83100 in Kata on Phuket island. With a stay at Sugar Ohana Poshtel in Karo, you’ll be a 3-minute walk from Kata Porpeang Market and 10 minutes by foot from Karon Beach. This lodge is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Kata Beach and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials.Dining Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the lodge’s coffee shop/café.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage..
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- The Yama Hotel Phuket - The Yama Hotel Phuket is located at Soi 2, Patak Road, Kata Village, Amphur Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,421.
- Two Chefs Inn - Two Chefs Inn is located at 243 Koktanod Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,904.
- Ozone Condotel Apt 716 - Ozone Condotel Apt 716 is located at Unit 602, 8/188 Kadekwan Road Tambon Karon, Amphor Mueng, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199.
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Phuket - Thavorn Beach Village Resort & Spa Phuket is located at 6/2 Moo6, Nakalay Bay, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,593.
- Mandarava Resort and Spa, Karon Beach - Mandarava Resort and Spa, Karon Beach is located at 14/2 Patak Road Soi 24,Karon Beach in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,470.
- Coconut Village Resort Phuket - Coconut Village Resort Phuket is located at 20 Prachanukroh Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,331.
- Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa - Novotel Phuket Kata Avista Resort and Spa is located at 4/1, 4 Leam Sai Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,047.
- Wonderful Pool House at Kata - Wonderful Pool House at Kata is located at 98/40 Patak Road, Karon, Muang in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,355.
- Choophorn House - Choophorn House is located at 126 Koktanode Road, Muang, Phuket 83100 in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿469.
- Garden Home Kata - Garden Home Kata is located at 5 Patak Road, Soi Patak10, Karon, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,095.
Search for Phuket, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Sugar Ohana Poshtel then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Sugar Ohana Poshtel and Kata?
The weather around Sugar Ohana Poshtel on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Sugar Ohana Poshtel, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Sugar Ohana Poshtel, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Sugar Ohana Poshtel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Sugar Ohana Poshtel, or around Kata on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Sugar Ohana Poshtel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Sugar Ohana Poshtel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Sugar Ohana Poshtel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Sugar Ohana Poshtel or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Sugar Ohana Poshtel or Kata on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Sugar Ohana Poshtel try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Sugar Ohana Poshtel for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Sugar Ohana Poshtel to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Buy bargain priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket: Booked the Sugar Ohana Poshtel and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare bargain priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, Phuket in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata Town houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] homes for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a Kata propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂