Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort is located at 26 Patak Soi 10, Kata Beach, T.Karon, Phuket on Phuket island. Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort has a guest rating of 8.9 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿1,127
Hotel name: Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort
Location: Kata, the island of Phuket
Address: 26 Patak Soi 10, Kata Beach, T.Karon, Phuket
Av rating: 8.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿1,127
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort.
About Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort
Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort is located at 26 Patak Soi 1, Kata Beac, T.Karo, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Location Budget three-star hotel “Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort” is located within 12 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features The on-site restaurant offers local and international dishes. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. There is a swimming pool on site. A variety of treatments are available at the hotel spa. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. All rooms are non-smoking.. Book now.
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- Wabi-Sabi Layalina X’Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Layalina X'Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket is located at 75-75/1 Beach Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Arabic, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿7,909.
- The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket - The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket is located at 5 Patak Soi 2, Patak Road in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,002.
- Orchidacea Resort - Orchidacea Resort is located at 210 Khoktanod rd. Kata Beach, Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,889.
- Amari Phuket - Amari Phuket is located at 2 Meun-Ngern Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,230.
- The Beach Heights Resort - The Beach Heights Resort is located at 98/18-21 Kata Road,Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿943.
- Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa - Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa is located at 6 Karon Road, T.Karon, A.Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,720.
- Two Chefs Inn - Two Chefs Inn is located at 243 Koktanod Road, Kata Beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,904.
- Sugar Marina Resort – NAUTICAL – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - NAUTICAL - Kata Beach is located at 2/4 Kata Noi Road, Kata Beach, Muang in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,001.
- Deevana Patong Resort & Spa - Deevana Patong Resort & Spa is located at 43/2 Raj-U-Thid 200 Pee Road., Patong., Kathu., in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,424.
- The BluEco Hotel - The BluEco Hotel is located at 100 / 75 Kata, T.Karon, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,067.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort then you can find all Phuket locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket, Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Kata and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, or around Kata on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort or Kata on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Buy low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the Baan Kongdee Sunset Resort and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for budget priced flights from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, Phuket island in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata Villas for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket in Thailand Apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂