Arimana is located at 64/1 Nanai Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Arimana has a guest rating of 7.7 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿1,083
Hotel name: Arimana
Location: Patong, Phuket island in Thailand
Address: 64/1 Nanai Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Patong
Av rating: 7.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and Gym
Average price: ฿1,083
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Arimana, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Arimana.
Arimana is located at 64/1 Nanai Rd, Patong Beac, Kath, Patong in Patong on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “Arimana” is located in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the historic city center.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. The property has a swimming pool on site. Parking is provided on site. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. If you need to use a fa, scanner or copie, the hotel’s business center is at your disposal. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. Room services are provided 24/7. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Nicky’s Handlebar - Nicky's Handlebar is located at 41 Rat-U-Thit 200 Year Road, kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,096.
- The Artist House - The Artist House is located at 86/36 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿488.
- Woovo Phuket Patong - Woovo Phuket Patong is located at 27 Rajpathanuson rd., Patong Sub-district, Kathu District, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿19,114.
- Patong Heights - Patong Heights is located at 9/2 Muean Ngen Road, Patong Beach 2/9 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,306.
- Buasri Boutique Patong - Buasri Boutique Patong is located at 11 Soi Nanai 2, Nanai Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,093.
- Kalim Resort - Kalim Resort is located at 9/8 Prabaramee Road, Soi 6, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿925.
- Absolute Bangla Suites - Absolute Bangla Suites is located at 68/1 Soi Bangla, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,941.
- Breezotel - Breezotel is located at 162/151-153 Pungmuangsai Kor, T.Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Business centre, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,350.
- The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village - The Baray Villa by Sawasdee Village is located at 38 Katekwan Rd., T.Karon, A.Muang, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,695.
- Bel Aire Patong - Bel Aire Patong is located at 59/1-3 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿687.
Search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Arimana then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Arimana, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Arimana, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Arimana, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Arimana, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Arimana for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Arimana, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Arimana is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Arimana or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Arimana or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Arimana try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Arimana for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Arimana to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Buy cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the Arimana and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand budget priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket island, Thailand Penthouse apartments for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂