Aspira Prime Patong is located at 222 Ratcha Uthit, 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket on Phuket, Thailand. Aspira Prime Patong has a guest rating of 8.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa. Average daily rate is: ฿857
Hotel name: Aspira Prime Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket in Thailand
Address: 222 Ratcha Uthit, 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿857
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Aspira Prime Patong, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Aspira Prime Patong.
About Aspira Prime Patong
Aspira Prime Patong is located at 222 Ratcha Uthi, 200 Pee Roa, Kath, Paton, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “Aspira Prime Patong” is situated in Patong. It boasts a convenient location within 1 km from the historic city center.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Fitness enthusiasts will appreciate a well-equipped fitness center. Leisure options include an swimming pool. All rooms are non-smoking.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Patong Backpacker Hostel - Patong Backpacker Hostel is located at 140 Taweeeong Rd. in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿399.
- Patong Buri Hotel - Patong Buri Hotel is located at 34/20-21 Prachanukhro Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿395.
- Sea U Honey - Sea U Honey is located at 74/31 Nanai Road, Soi Banzaan, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿829.
- Grand Mercure Phuket Patong - Grand Mercure Phuket Patong is located at Soi Ratuthit Songroipi 2, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,266.
- Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 - Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 is located at 162/158-9 Phungmuang Saikor Road Patong Kathu Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿350.
- Royal Beach Residence - Royal Beach Residence is located at 64/40 Soi Kebsup Thaweewong Rd., Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494.
- Star Hostel Patong - Star Hostel Patong is located at 241/28 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Hiran Residence - Hiran Residence is located at 37/19 Ratutid Rd. in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,699.
- Goldsea Beach - Goldsea Beach is located at 100/28-29, Taweewong Road, Soi Post Office, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: Russian, Arabic, French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399.
- Add Plus Hotel & Spa - Add Plus Hotel & Spa is located at 182/7 Phungmuang Sai Kor RoadKathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿634.
Search for Phuket island accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Aspira Prime Patong then you can find all Phuket island in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Aspira Prime Patong, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Aspira Prime Patong, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Aspira Prime Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Aspira Prime Patong, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Aspira Prime Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Aspira Prime Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Aspira Prime Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Aspira Prime Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Aspira Prime Patong or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Aspira Prime Patong try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Aspira Prime Patong for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Aspira Prime Patong to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Buy budget priced flights to the island of Phuket: Booked the Aspira Prime Patong and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand budget priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering low-cost flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-cost flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong flats for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand flats for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂