Phupara Place is located at 66/4 Pattana Rd. T.Taladnua on Phuket island, Thailand. Phupara Place has a guest rating of 6.1 and it has Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi. Average daily rate is: ฿1,027
Hotel name: Phupara Place
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket island
Address: 66/4 Pattana Rd. T.Taladnua
Av rating: 6.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿1,027
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phupara Place, including more photos, map location in Phuket Town, and todays price etc, simply go to Phupara Place.
About Phupara Place
Phupara Place is located at 66/4 Pattana Rd. T.Taladnua in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Phupara Place in Phuket (Talat Nuea, you’ll be within a 10-minute drive of Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center and Phuket Trickeye Museum. This hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Bangkok Hospital Phuket and 8 mi (12.9 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.. Book now.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’..
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Book a Bed Poshtel - Book a Bed Poshtel is located at 2/15 Thanon Dibuk Talad-Yai in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿686.
- Summer Breeze Inn Hotel - Summer Breeze Inn Hotel is located at 85 / 130 Mooban Iravadee 2, Moo 6, Soi 2, T. Vichit, Sakdidet Road, Phuket Town, in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800.
- Recenta Phuket Suanluang - Recenta Phuket Suanluang is located at 60/81 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899.
- Sleep Sheep Phuket Hostel - Sleep Sheep Phuket Hostel is located at 243 Thalang Rd, T. Talad Yai, A.Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿549.
- JR Siam Kata Resort - JR Siam Kata Resort is located at 155/12 Patak Road, Karon, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600.
- PJ Phuket Town Hotel - PJ Phuket Town Hotel is located at 12/1 Surin road,Surin Soi 1,Taladyai,Muang,Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,609.
- Hilltop Hotel by the Lantern Group - Hilltop Hotel by the Lantern Group is located at 138/3 Soi Srisuchart View, Bypass Road, T.Rassada,A.Maung, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,188.
- Pure Phuket Residence - Pure Phuket Residence is located at 3/7 Chaofa Rd., Maung, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,436.
- The Auto Place - The Auto Place is located at 369/59 Yaowarat Rd, Talad Yai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿484.
- 99 Oldtown Boutique Guesthouse - 99 Oldtown Boutique Guesthouse is located at 99 Thalang Rd., Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿889.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Phupara Place then you can find all Phuket, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Phupara Place, or around Phuket Town?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Phupara Place, like anywhere around Phuket Town or Phuket, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Phuket Town, or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phupara Place, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Phupara Place, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Phupara Place for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phupara Place, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Phupara Place is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phupara Place or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Phupara Place or Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Phupara Place try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phupara Place for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phupara Place to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Phuket Town and Phuket island services we offer
Buy cheap flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the Phupara Place and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cheap flight tickets to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Personal Phuket Town, Phuket island Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Phuket Town holiday home, such as one of our Phuket Town Condos for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket, Thailand flats for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂