Sino Hostel @ Kata is located at 100/29 Kata Road,kata beach.., on Phuket island in Thailand. Sino Hostel @ Kata has a guest rating of 8.9 and it has Hostel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Laundry service.
Hostel name: Sino Hostel @ Kata
Phuket Location: Kata, Phuket island in Thailand
Address: 100/29 Kata Road,kata beach..,
Av rating: 8.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:00 Check-Out 12:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and Parking
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Sino Hostel @ Kata, including more photos, map location in Kata, and todays price etc, simply go to Sino Hostel @ Kata.
About Sino Hostel @ Kata
Sino Hostel @ Kata is located at 100/29 Kata Roa,kata beach., in Kata on Phuket island. We’re offers comfortable and affordable accommodation Sino Portuguese style for the modern traveler of any age. Discover the real hostel experience and visit our hostel accommodation in Kata Beac, Phuket Thailand. A room with two or three bunk beds that sleeps a total of 4 or 6 people – basi, but very comfortable and clean. Backpack-size lockers are provided for each person. A shared bathroom is located on the third floor. This room is Ideal for independent travelers or groups of friends. All rooms are air-conditioned and cleaned on daily basis..
Kata beach, Phuket, pronounced “Ga dta”, is a scenic gem. Its clear water flanked by hills, and picturesque Pu Island sits offshore. Kata retains a village feel at its northern and southern ends and is perhaps more family-oriented, its one-kilometer long beach more peaceful than Patong.Kata beach has safe swimming and does not have any dropoffs. It is safe for children and non-swimmers. But always take notice of the flags that fly, they will let you know if it is not safe to swim.There is a coral reef on the right hand side of the beach that goes out to Poo (crab) Island. Sitting on the beach and looking right you may see local fishermen on the rocks trying to catch their supper..
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Kata Accommodations
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa - Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa is located at 21 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Kathu in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,200.
- Little Mermaid Guesthouse & Restaurant - Little Mermaid Guesthouse & Restaurant is located at 126 Taina Road, Kata-karon beach, Muang, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿350.
- Sugar Marina Resort – NAUTICAL – Kata Beach - Sugar Marina Resort - NAUTICAL - Kata Beach is located at 2/4 Kata Noi Road, Kata Beach, Muang in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,001.
- Wabi-Sabi Layalina X’Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket - Wabi-Sabi Layalina X'Clusive Beachfront Boutique Resort Phuket is located at 75-75/1 Beach Road, Kathu, Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Arabic, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿7,909.
- Di Pantai Boutique Beach Resort - Di Pantai Boutique Beach Resort is located at 324/2 Prabaramee Rd.,Patong Beach Kathu Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Arabic language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,029.
- Ozone Condotel Kata Beach by Alpina - Ozone Condotel Kata Beach by Alpina is located at 8/88 Katekwan Rd., Karon, Muang, Phuket, in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199.
- Arinara Bangtao Beach Resort - Arinara Bangtao Beach Resort is located at 72/9 Moo 5, Bangtao Beach, Cherng Talay, Thalang, Phuket 83110 Thailand in Kata on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999.
- The View Phuket - The View Phuket is located at 78/7 Patak Road, Karon, Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,339.
- Baantonkhao Hotel - Baantonkhao Hotel is located at 100/46-48, Kata Road, Karon, Phuket (Kata Beach) in Kata on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750.
- Ban Elephant Blanc Apartment - Ban Elephant Blanc Apartment is located at 2/3 Kedkwan Rd.Karon Muang Phuket in Kata on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿649.
Search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Sino Hostel @ Kata then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket, Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket island accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Kata & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Sino Hostel @ Kata and Kata?
The weather around Sino Hostel @ Kata on Phuket island, Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Sino Hostel @ Kata, or around Kata?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Sino Hostel @ Kata, like anywhere around Kata or Phuket in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Kata, or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Kata on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Kata Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Kata property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Kata or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Sino Hostel @ Kata, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Sino Hostel @ Kata, or around Kata on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Kata mini market around the Sino Hostel @ Kata for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Kata, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Sino Hostel @ Kata, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Sino Hostel @ Kata is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Sino Hostel @ Kata or Kata?
The beer or larger prices around Sino Hostel @ Kata or Kata on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Sino Hostel @ Kata try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Kata on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Sino Hostel @ Kata for a week day. You'll find cheap flight tickets to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Kata / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Kata or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Sino Hostel @ Kata to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Kata and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy cut-priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the Sino Hostel @ Kata and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare bargain priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flight tickets to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for low-priced flights from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Kata, the island of Phuket Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Kata holiday home, such as one of our Kata properties for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Kata property search system where you can simply send us a Kata propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂