Ideo Phuket Hotel is located at 113 Moo 5, Sakoo, Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Ideo Phuket Hotel has a guest rating of 8.8 and it has Hotel amenities including: Low mobility guests welcome, Wi-Fi.
Hotel name: Ideo Phuket Hotel
Phuket Location: Nai Yang, Phuket island
Address: 113 Moo 5, Sakoo, Thalang
Av rating: 8.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Low mobility guests welcome, Wi-Fi and Private beach
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Ideo Phuket Hotel, including more photos, map location in Nai Yang, and todays price etc, simply go to Ideo Phuket Hotel.
About Ideo Phuket Hotel
Ideo Phuket Hotel is located at 113 Moo , Sako, Thalang in Nai Yang on Phuket island. Location Reasonably priced three-star hotel “Ideo Phuket Hotel” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 24 km from the city center.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Parking is available near the hotel area. The reception works 24/7. All rooms are non-smoking..
About Nai Yang
Nai Yang (หาดในยาง Hat Nai Yang) is a quiet beaches in northern Phuket. The atmosphere is generally laid back and quiet.Basically Nai Yang is a chill-on-the-beach sort of place. It seems that the most popular thing to do is to have a massage or a few drinks. There are waves on one side of lagoon and flat water with reef break on other side.Sirinat National Park (อุทยานแห่งชาติสิรินาถ) covers an area of 90 square kilometers, stretching all the way to the island’s northern tip.The park headquarters are located on Nai Yang, which is blessed with shady pine trees providing excellent opportunity for swimming and relaxation. Off-shore is a large coral reef which serves as habitat for several species of sea life, particularly the sea turtles..
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Nai Yang Accommodations
- Malisa Villa’s Kata - Malisa Villa’s Kata is located at 40/36 Kata Road, Kata Beach in Nai Yang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199.
- Ruan Mai Naiyang Beach Resort - Ruan Mai Naiyang Beach Resort is located at 90/24 Moo 5 Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Nai Yang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,198.
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket - The Vijitt Resort Phuket is located at 16 Moo2, Viset Rd., Rawai, Muang, Phuket in Nai Yang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499.
- Naiyang Sea View Place - Naiyang Sea View Place is located at 90/12 Moo 5 T. Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Nai Yang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Private beach and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,799.
- Serene Villa Phuket - Serene Villa Phuket is located at 21 Moo 4, Soi Lookjun, Taeiad Road. in Nai Yang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,790.
- Pensiri House - Pensiri House is located at 112 Moo.5 Sakhu, Thalang in Nai Yang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿745.
- Mission Hills Phuket Golf Resort - Mission Hills Phuket Golf Resort is located at 195 Moo 4, T. Pakhok, A. Talang in Nai Yang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,465.
- Ideo Phuket Hotel - Ideo Phuket Hotel is located at 113 Moo 5, Sakoo, Thalang in Nai Yang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿956.
- Brook Resort & Villas - Brook Resort & Villas is located at 12/42 Soi Boonnada, Moo 2 in Nai Yang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599.
- The Slate - The Slate is located at 116 Moo 1 Tambol Sakhu, Talang, Phuket in Nai Yang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,177.
Search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Ideo Phuket Hotel then you can find all Phuket island locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Nai Yang & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by Ideo Phuket Hotel and Nai Yang?
The weather around Ideo Phuket Hotel on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Ideo Phuket Hotel, or around Nai Yang?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Ideo Phuket Hotel, like anywhere around Nai Yang or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Nai Yang, or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Nai Yang on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Nai Yang Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Nai Yang property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Nai Yang or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Ideo Phuket Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Ideo Phuket Hotel, or around Nai Yang on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Nai Yang mini market around the Ideo Phuket Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Nai Yang, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Ideo Phuket Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Ideo Phuket Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Ideo Phuket Hotel or Nai Yang?
The beer or larger prices around Ideo Phuket Hotel or Nai Yang on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Ideo Phuket Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Nai Yang on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Ideo Phuket Hotel for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Nai Yang / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Nai Yang or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Ideo Phuket Hotel to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Nai Yang and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy budget priced flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Booked the Ideo Phuket Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight deals to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for low-priced flight deals from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Nai Yang, Phuket, Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Nai Yang holiday home, such as one of our Nai Yang Condos for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] Town houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Nai Yang property search system where you can simply send us a Nai Yang propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂