Nicky’s Handlebar is located at 41 Rat-U-Thit 200 Year Road, kathu on Phuket in Thailand. Nicky’s Handlebar has a guest rating of 8.8 and it has Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool. Average daily rate is: ฿1,096
Hotel name: Nicky’s Handlebar
Location: Patong, Phuket in Thailand
Address: 41 Rat-U-Thit 200 Year Road, kathu
Av rating: 8.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and Gym
Average price: ฿1,096
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Nicky’s Handlebar, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to Nicky’s Handlebar.
About Nicky’s Handlebar
Nicky’s Handlebar is located at 41 Rat-U-Thit 200 Year Roa, kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Location Budget three-star hotel “Nicky’s Handlebar Hotel” is set in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the historic city center.Hotel features The on-site restaurant offers local and international dishes. Hotel’s casual bar offers a range of spirits and soft beverages. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. There is a swimming pool on site. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.. Book now.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Calypso Patong Hotel - Calypso Patong Hotel is located at 209/1-2 Nanai Road, Patong beach, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English, Arabic, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿997.
- The Bliss South Beach Patong - The Bliss South Beach Patong is located at 40 Thaweevongs Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,419.
- Armoni Patong Beach Hotel - Armoni Patong Beach Hotel is located at 92/13 Thaweewong Road Soi Doctor Wattana in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿509.
- Navatara Phuket Resort - Navatara Phuket Resort is located at 90/28 Moo6. Viset Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,287.
- Amici Miei Hotel - Amici Miei Hotel is located at Soi Banzaan 74/38 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿408.
- Ruen Thai - Ruen Thai is located at 78/ 11-12 Soi Permpongpattana (soi dr wattana) thawewong Rd in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600.
- @Buasri By Ohm - @Buasri By Ohm is located at 11/1 Soi. Nanai 2, Nanai Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,878.
- Seaview Patong Hotel - Seaview Patong Hotel is located at 2 Taweewong Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,512.
- Arimana - Arimana is located at 64/1 Nanai Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Patong in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,083.
- Sharaya Boutique Complex - Sharaya Boutique Complex is located at 34/58 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿806.
Search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the Nicky’s Handlebar then you can find all Phuket in Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket island in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the Nicky's Handlebar, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the Nicky's Handlebar, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island, Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Nicky's Handlebar, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in Nicky's Handlebar, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Nicky's Handlebar for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Nicky's Handlebar, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Nicky's Handlebar is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Nicky's Handlebar or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Nicky's Handlebar or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Nicky's Handlebar try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Nicky's Handlebar for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Nicky's Handlebar to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Buy bargain priced flights to Phuket in Thailand: Booked the Nicky’s Handlebar and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering cut-priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats, who live on Phuket, to search for budget priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Penthouse apartments for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap Phuket in Thailand houses for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂