The Bluewater Hotel is located at 140/38-39 Nanai Road on Phuket island. The Bluewater Hotel has a guest rating of 7.9 and it has Hotel amenities including: Laundry service, Bar.
Hotel name: The Bluewater Hotel
Location: Patong, the island of Phuket
Address: 140/38-39 Nanai Road
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Italian language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Bar and Wi-Fi
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Bluewater Hotel, including more photos, map location in Patong, and todays price etc, simply go to The Bluewater Hotel.
About The Bluewater Hotel
The Bluewater Hotel is located at 140/38-39 Nanai Road in Patong on Phuket island. Location The budget 2-star hotel The Bluewater Hotel is situated in Patong Beach. It boasts a convenient location within walking distance from the city center. Hotel features.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite..
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
More Patong Accommodations
- Tulip Inn - Tulip Inn is located at 78/13-14 Thaveewong Road, Soi Dr. Wattana, Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599.
- Baan Lukkan Patong Resort - Baan Lukkan Patong Resort is located at 195 Nanai Rd. Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,798.
- At Patong Hotel - At Patong Hotel is located at 184/48-51 Pangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,818.
- Kalim Resort - Kalim Resort is located at 9/8 Prabaramee Road, Soi 6, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿925.
- Guesthouse Belvedere - Guesthouse Belvedere is located at 74/9 Soi Banzan, Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499.
- Patong Rai Rum Yen Resort - Patong Rai Rum Yen Resort is located at 53/3 Hasib Pee Road, T.Patong, A.Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599.
- Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort - Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort is located at 32,34,36 Soi Prabarami 3, Prabarami Rd. Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,888.
- Priew Wan Guesthouse - Priew Wan Guesthouse is located at 83/9 Rat-u-tit 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,299.
- ACCA Patong - ACCA Patong is located at 179/79-82 Soi Sansabai, Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,651.
- B Happy Resort - B Happy Resort is located at 67/13-21 Moo 4 Khok Yang Road, T.Kamala, A.Khatu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,761.
Search for Phuket island, Thailand accommodations
If you are looking for alternative Hotels or accommodations to the The Bluewater Hotel then you can find all Phuket, Thailand locations and types below. We offer the lowest rates for all sorts of Phuket island in Thailand Hotels, Villas, Guesthouses, Apartments and Resorts, with live room availability, immediate confirmed bookings and the lowest rates. Search by location and type, all with a quick and easy booking process
Search by location
Phuket in Thailand accommodation search engine
To search for Phuket in Thailand accommodations simply start typing the location name (Patong, Kata etc), or the type of accommodation (Resort, Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
What is the weather like by The Bluewater Hotel and Patong?
The weather around The Bluewater Hotel on Phuket island in Thailand is warm all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
What'ss the best street food by the The Bluewater Hotel, or around Patong?
There is so many, but for me that's easy. Around the The Bluewater Hotel, like anywhere around Patong or Phuket island in Thailand, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner purchase properties in Patong, or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying properties or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Bluewater Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it OK to drink water from the tap in The Bluewater Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the The Bluewater Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Bluewater Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best locations to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Bluewater Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Bluewater Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around The Bluewater Hotel or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
When is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the The Bluewater Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Bluewater Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Bluewater Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
More Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Buy budget priced flight tickets to Phuket island, Thailand: Booked the The Bluewater Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides offering budget priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket every day! 🙂
Personal Patong, Phuket in Thailand Property Tours: If you are looking to buy a Patong holiday home, such as one of our Patong Town houses for sale, or you are simply searching for cheap “)] properties for sale as a investment then we will make it all very easy for you. We offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a Patong propery email before you arrive and we will find the property, and the best price for you. Simply fill in the form and contact us by following one of the above links before you arrive. Altervativly, once you are on the island simply pop into the ‘Bangtao Beach Bar & Cafe’ for a chat 🙂